DRIVING MOBILITY TO A LOW CARBON FUTURE
Posted by Tomáš Sokol, Tuesday, 28th March 2017 @ 6:58 am
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Thursday, 27th April 2017 @ 8:30 am - Thursday, 27th April 2017 @ 3:00 pm
Registration for Driving mobility to a low carbon future, a high level event organised by European Aluminium in the Autoworld museum in Brussels on 27 April from 8:30 to 15:00 is now open.
Moderated by journalist Dave Keating, this event will create a vision for the future of mobility in Europe.
On top of panel discussions with experts from political, business and academic spheres, participants will experience aluminium’s contribution to low carbon mobility in an interactive aluminium playground.
High-level speakers already confirmed include:
- MEP Adina-Ioana Valean, Chair of ENVI Committee
- Silvia Bartolini, Member of Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete's Cabinet, DG CLIMA
- Nikolaus von Peter, Member of Commissioner Violeta Bulc’s Cabinet, DG MOVE
- Erik Jonnaert, Director General, ACEA
- Kjetil Ebbesberg, Chairman European Aluminium, Executive Vice President of Rolled Products Hydro
Experts will share insights on key topics:
- How to best limit CO2 emissions from cars and vans in Europe?
- Lightweighting: enabling the future of mobility
- Highlights of the Study on energy savings by lightweighting
For more information please click here!