Waste management within the European Strategy for the Danube Region: partnership for development
Posted by Tomáš Sokol, Monday, 4th September 2017 @ 12:00 am
Ukrainian Institute for International Politics in partnership with the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine organizing the international conference "Waste management within the European Strategy for the Danube Region: partnership for development" The goal of the conference is to increase Ukraine's participation in the formation of a systematic waste management policy within the EUSDR framework
- policy analysis and experience of the waste management within EUSDR;
- establishing communication in the EUSDR countries for the implementation of EU standards and innovative approaches in waste management;
- presentation of different models of waste management at the local and regional level;
- sharing experiences on best practices in waste management;
- discussion and recommendations of the draft National Strategy for Waste Management;
- definition of priorities and plans of Ukraine in the work of EUSDR PAs;
- initiate possible partnerships and projects to implement the priorities of the EUSDR;
- creation of a working group in Ukraine for further work on improving waste management at the national and local levels within the framework of Ukraine's participation in the EUSR.
Draft Agenda - click here!